Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Our First Baby


After almost 4 years of marriage, Dan and I are going to have a baby! My due date is January 12, 2011. We are very excited and nervous at the same time! There are so many preperations that we have to do before the baby comes! The good news reached us just in time for us to renew our lease to our apartment and we are moving to a 2 bedroom apartment by the end of this month. Poor Dan! I won't be to much of help since I can't lift heavy things but, I still have a lot to do. Here is a recent picture of our baby. I am going to the dr the end of this month and they will probably schedule the ultrasound for the sex of the baby next! I am so excited to find out what this little baby will be!

3 comments:

Norman Family said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

Jonathan & Aubrey said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!

Chris and Erika said...

I am so happy for you! Congrats!