Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lindsay's Baby Shower



I was lucky enough to be able to fly up to Utah for Lindsay's baby shower. (Thanks mom!) It went really well and I was really glad to see Lindsay. It is so weird to think that next time I see Lindsay and Jeff, the little guy will be born. I know that Jeff and Lindsay will make great parents and I am so excited to be apart of their family. It just stinks that I will be in Las Vegas while he is growing.
Before the shower Madison rubbed Lindsay's feet. Madison is such a nice little sister. She is also getting so big! I can't believe she is 11!
Here is also a really great picture of Lindsay,My Grandma Jones and my mom. I was so glad I was able to come up and spend time with them. Isn't Lindsay just the cutest pregnant lady you have ever seen?!










No comments: