Monday, June 15, 2009

Cucaracha!!!

I saw and FELT my first cochroach at 5:00 this morning! He scurried across my hand while I was sleeping, IN MY BED!, and woke me up. I woke up Dan yelling "Dan, Dan, dan...I think I felt a cochroach! Oh my gosh! It is looking right at me!" It was on our headboard. Dan turned on the light and the bug fled! I made Dan get up and look around the house and the bedroom to try to find it. He couldn't find it. After work today Dan and I went to the Home Depot and bought bug spray and roach motels. I even called our Club house and they are coming over to our apartment on Wednesday to spray. I then came back from the store and was passing by the bathroom when I spotted him! (or her) . He was on the floor checking stuff out! ICK! Dan got him for me! MY HERO! He was about 1 1/2 inches big! Funny thing is, the paper underneath says "I love you Dan". I had made that earlier to test out our new printer! What a fitting sentiment!

No comments: